The American List A list of fashionable items made in the USA.
http://chanarchive.org/4chan/fa (Old /fa/ Archive)
http://fuuka.warosu.org/fa/ (Current /fa/ Archive)
/fa/ Links, An Early Attempt at Creating a Guide to /fa/ by Sick Fit Bro
Ask A Barber, A barber stops by to answer /fa/'s questions.
Ask A Barber II, Electric Boogaloo
- A Continuous Lean--"A discovery agent for those with an appreciation of quality, style and provenance." Blog with an emphasis on vintage, heritage and workwear styles
- Dappered--"Affordable Men's Style." Focuses on traditional and casual men's styles with an emphasis on saving money.
- Jak & Jil--Fashion photography and inspiration pics.
- Moon On The Moon--Inspiration pics from photographer K.W. Moon.
- Preposity--Dedicated to all things prep. "Please be in London"--He is!
- The Sartorialist--Great irl fashion pics from around the world courtesy photographer Scott Schuman.
- Stockholm Streetstyle--Street Pics from Sweeden.
- Unabashedly Prep--Fashion photographer F.E. Castleberry's loving look into the modern prep aesthetic.
- Uncrate--Highlights interesting articles of clothing and pairs them with accessories to create complete outfits.
- Ghent Street Style--“One of Belgium’s best fashion blogs” - Knack weekend (Implying there is much competition.)
facehunter--wasn't coming up for me. if anyone can confirm, put it in the list